Lyanne Wylde – Photography » Newborn, family & wedding photographer based in Orpingotn, South East London/Kent

{Family O // Sevenoaks family photography}

I have had the great pleasure of photographing this family a few times now and the energy released (mainly by the small people!) never ceases to amaze me!  I’ve just chosen to share a handful of black and whites as I’m in that kind of mood.  Interestingly I generally leave 80% of my shoots in colour and the other 20% in black and white, and straight black and white, not with toning.  Sometimes images just scream black and white and I know that they will look better than in colour.  Of course some people want others in B&W and I’m happy to convert them. My favourite photo from the shoot (and I often leave funny ones in) is of E yawning at her daddy’s cuddles…  or perhaps me asking her to smile at me again!

lyanne wylde famliy photographer pinthis

 

facebooktwitterpinterestemail a friend

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*